Naked feet- short story. قصة قصيرة اقدام حافية
Naked feet-short story
Naked feet
He’s awful and he made me feel so speechless the birds flw in the blue sky when I was standing in the middle of the desert my hands touching my camle, and the wind playing with my curly hair very wildly, how did he dare?. without any question!!. to steal my deer!, the clouds hold the sun very softly and the wind it’s become more gently with my body,
I don’t know if I feel freedom or
Feel that I have been taken, i would definitely slap his dirty face-he will come with his face-ugh his-face- that sweet face, I should forgive him no no I shouldn’t , I saw him smiling how stupid he looks but ugh my heart beating for him
I fell into him, my lips touched his lips breathing softly and quickly. He tasted like Najdi date how delicious he was oh ، my deer in his arms, shaking, scared, I took my deer and I got back to the hill soil, how strong and sweet it is
Kisses of the thief man , my pant come and go, naked feet walking in the soil desert, the date was very sweet ugh he was remarkable a horse ran free with no tamer the horse running everywhere like the wild wind remarkable as much the poet is crazy and drunk, the horse neighed with his freedom
That's how thief man sounds.
By Alhassan altam
انه يثير حنقي اه يا شدة خرسي كم انا خرساء, الطيور تحلق في السماء الزرقاء,و انا واقفة في منتصف البادية , اداعب وبر ناقتي باصابعي , رياح جامحة تاتي و تلاعب خصلات شعري الاجعد بكل فظاظة , كيف تجرأ دون اذن ان ينهب ظبيي , سحاب من الجهام احتضن الشمس بمودة و الرياح صارت اكثر رقة معي .
احس لا ادري ما احسه أانا حرة ام مسلوبة!. ساصفعه حتمًا سافعل - هو و وجة الدنس- لكنه سيأتي بمحياه- اهٍ يا للمحياه- جميل المحيا, علي ان اسامحه ـ لا لا لا يجدر بي ذلك, رأيته محبورًا ياللسذاجته ..اه قلبي يخفق لاجله.
- اعتذر منك لم اقصد سرقة غزال...
وقعت فيه ..ثغري لامس ثغره ,انفاس ودودة على عجل ,مذاق كـ بلح نخيل ديار نجد , كم كان لذيذ الثغر، غزالي بحمى ذراعية يرتجف على وجل ,اخذت غزالي علوت رمال الهضبة , كم انه لطيف و جسور القبلات من رجل ناهبٍ,انفاسي تعود و تأتي و اقدام حافية تسير على رمال الفلاء ,اهخ يا للذة البلح, اذا بدا بروعة هذيان من يتلو الاشعار كـ جنون السكارى ,فرسا عربي حراٌ لم يعسف مطلقًا صهل بحريته
- دع غرامك يغدو جامحًأ ,اقتل خوف قلبك الفذ .
هكذا بدا الرجل السارق .
-الحسن التام

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق