They killed love قتلوا الهوى

 

They killed love

I feel alone standing in the middle of my life

Yearning for the mysterious love

Waiting for me to live the life

                 ****  

My heart by itself believes I can’t live 

When I can’t laugh  

Forgive me dear I'm not dull

I'm just yearning for a real love

                 ****

I remember when they left 

With the old loud voice 

I remember that day

My heart became very heavy 

Because they killed Love 

Then I lost every reason to laugh. 


-Alhassan altam.   

قتلوا الهوى 

احس بوحدة واقفاً 

في منتصف الحياة

متشوقٍ بولعٍ ان ياتي حباً غامضاً 

متشوق بولع ان احيا

***

قلبي يؤمن يقيناً ليش بوسعي ان اعيش 

ان كان انس الحبور قد زالا

مغفرتك يا عزيزي على ضجراً

لكني اتوق لصدق الهوى.

***

ذكرت لما رحلوا

ذكرته الصوت الصارخ القديم

ذكرت يومها

لما استثقلت قلبي

لما قتلوا الهوى

يومها خسرت كل مداعي الانس. 



-الحسن التام 

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تُلفت ساعتي " قصة"

حجاز

المرض النفسي ليس عار|مقال