No one belongs to anyone

No one belongs to anyone 

He is my gracious lover but I can’t live with him. Would that be a life?.. I know life is too short but I feel that life is so much smaller right now, I feel fear deep in my heart maybe, but I don’t feel lovable

 Ugh why?.. lord why? do I feel this now?.. on this very day

 I don’t belong to him!.

I indeed love him. I did, and I still do. I love him, but I don’t know which one I should choose  between him and my solitude!..

- ” I’m confused.”

I told him.

He held my hands and said

-     “If I’m not the one you want in your solitude, then I will leave you alone..But I need from you a favour “

He took my palm  and placed  it on his chest and he said with a trembling voice

-     “There is a hole inside me deep in my heart,  a soul yearning to share many of my moments of solitude with you, I yearn to have every second, every moment, every hour of my solitude with you, and believe me I will adore every moment with you“.

“I love you I really do” I said to him with a half smile

And I took the engagement ring off my finger, I gave it to him, and  I kissed him very deeply, then I ran out of the church like a wounded deer  running from the lion and I wondered, how strange it is that people believe they belong to strangers no one belongs to you but yourself.

-Alhassan Altam. 

 

لا احد ينتمي للاخر

هو  حبيب فؤادي مكارمي حبي و كل اعتيازي 

و لكن رباه ان العمر معه ليس حياة،  ان الحياة هنا باعماق قلبي بين حنايا روحي ، احبه صدقاً ، و لا ازال اهواه لكني حائرة بين هواي له و سكون خلوتي

  • اني حائرة.  

قلت له

احتضن يداي بكفيه و قال 

  • ان كنتُ لستُ من تتوقِين له في خلوتك ساتركك و لكن.

اني اسألك ان تهبي لي خدمة. 

سحب كفي و وضعها بصدره و قال بصوت اعتلته رجفة 

  • هناك هاوية داخل اغواري عميقاً داخلاً في وتيني روحاً شغوفة بولع روحاً تتوق ان تُشاركِ خلوتها و اعتزالها تتوق و ترنو للكثير من اللحظات معك بولعٍ  اتوق ان اشارك كل لحظات عمري كل ثانية من عمري و كل دقيقة و كل ساعة معك ان اهب لك وحدتي جلها لك و اعرفِ تالله اني لاعشقن كل عمري معك. 

ابتسمت له بتعب و خلعت الخاتم من اصبعي و اعطيته اياه و هام فاهي بفاه الثم ثغره بشغفٍ و غزارة ثم هربت مثل الظبي الجريح الهارب من الليث و خرجت من الكنيسة و جال بهاجسي كم هو امراً غريب ان يؤمن الناس انهم سيجدون الالفة لدى الغرباء بينما لا يعرف و يألف الروح سوا نفسها. 


-الحسن التام.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تُلفت ساعتي " قصة"

المرض النفسي ليس عار|مقال

حجاز