Like the free birds in the blue sky
Like the free birds
in the blue sky
Like the free bird’s in the blue sky
I remember that quite a scary place upstairs
I remember very clearly my mom’s voice Screaming at my dad’s face when he slapped her for the first and the last time
”You’re not a man how dare you slap a weak woman?“ She said that, and she looked very angry, like a lioness, and she pulled me quickly from my arms into my room. She closed the door strongly and told me
“Don’t open the door for your father if he comes.“
I was shocked that was the first time my parents fought in front of my eyes, and the house looked very empty just with the last peace before the war “Mom I wanna go to the bathroom“ I whispered to my mom and she cried then she held me in her arms.
“One day you are not going to be here
One day you will fly with peace like the free birds
In the blue sky – one day you will never
Stay here with your dreary mom or your trouble father
And when this day comes, don’t let me be just a grey
Memory in your life“ she said, it trembles
“Mom what do you mean” I asked her and she burst into tears، that’s my last memory of the place I grew up in.
-Alhassan altam
مع سرب السنونو
الحر في السماء الزرقاء
اتذكر ذكرى مروعة و صارخة بهدوءها عند عتبات درج بيتنا اتذكر بكل وضوح صوت امي الحانق الخائف تصرخ امام ابي حينما ضربها للمرة الاولى و الاخيرة
- اين مروءتك تصفعني ، امرأة انا لا حولي لي و لا قوة.
قالتها كما اللبوة و جرتني من يداي هاربة من ابي الى غرفتي اغلقت الباب بقسوة و قالت
- ان طرق اباكِ الباب لا تفتحي له.
كنت مرتاعة و ارتجف هذه المرة الاولى التي ارى فيها والداي يتخاصمان امام عيناي و بدا البيت من حولي كـ اخر بقاياء السلام ما قبل النكال ، همست لامي "اريد الحمام" بكت و غمرتني بحضنها
قالت ترتجف
— في صبحة لن تبقي هنا
في صبحة ستطيري بوئام
مع سرب السنونو الحر
في السماء الزرقاء
و لن تبقي محصورةٌ هنا
مع ام رثاها الاسى
و اب غليظٍ لهى به السكر
و ان حلت شمس صباحك
لا تنسي من كان حانياً لكِ
في خضم الونى .
“الحسن التام"

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق