Free in the winter | Traditional Poem
Free in the winter
Free in the winter
How hard it is for you to remember
What’s happened in December
When your heart was beating like an ember
Honey I can’t help it, I loved it as a sinner
As the way Lilith loved her freedom
Honey, it was in the winter
When I left you in December
Cause you gave me a choice between you
And my cheer-wanderer
So I did, as the way Lilith left Adam.
-Alhassan Altam
حرٌ في الشتاء
كم من العنى تستجلبُ الذكرى
على ما حدثَ في كَانون الاول
لما قلبك اتّقد كما الجمرة .. اهٍ يا رُضابً من شهد
لست اقدر ، اهواها كما المُذنب ان اخذته عزته بذنبهِ.
كما ليلث هوت حريتها
يا شهدي كان الوقت شتاء لما هجرتك في كانون
حين خيرتني بينك
و بين حريتي الشاردة
كما ليلث هجرت ادم.
"الحسن التام".

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق